We are looking for a highly driven, experienced Commercial leader to join their team and help lead their growth in the UK and across Europe.
- They are looking for someone who can create and execute a highly successful strategic sales plan with a relentless commitment to originating and nurturing a client base and then lead them – start-to-finish – through the sales process and ultimately to generating meaningful revenue.
- The Commercial team plays a vital role in growing the firm’s revenues and increasing the overall portfolio of partnerships. This will inevitably include networking to build relationships, brand awareness, creative marketing, and selling.
The firm is seeking experienced B2B commercial leaders to drive Sales and Business Development into the London and wider UK market
Reporting directly to the Co-Founders initially, you will;
- Offer an ability to understand the platform and technologies and be able to convey its benefits expertly.
- You will have a proven track record of success in B2B sales, and demonstrate the required qualities, experience and results in building trust with the product and technology teams of potential clients and partners, and the ability to monetarise these relations.
- Collaborate closely with other key players across the business, including Technology, Product, Customer Success, Risk, Legal and Operations.
- Work with a mix of start-up, early, and high growth disruptive FS and technology companies. It will also involve establishing strong relationships who are looking to launch new products where digital innovation is key.
- Demonstrate creative, innovative thinking and personality – and ability to identify, share and resolve client problems and the drive to build tools and processes that enable revenue growth.
•A proven experience working in the payments industry as a highly successful B2B sales professional; having learned to sell through a combination of different industry relevant technology products and solutions.
•Familiarity and ease with technology and B2B technology apps.
•Understanding about how to optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account.
•Talent and experience communicating the technical products benefits of tech platforms to the customers
•Demonstrate and maintain a professional, technical, market and Industry knowledge.
•Superior communication skills (Interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email)
•Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful and self starter. Entrepreneurial behavior to take by yourself different tasks.
•Exceptional network of key contact inn the Fintech and Payments Market in the UK and wider European markets.
•Energetic, confident and determined approach with a high degree of self motivation and ambition.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are going to have experience in third party Payment Processing and be focused on PSPs, acquirers, banks/challenger bank sectors
- Why us? You will have the commercial skills and the ability to explain the fastest and most flexible and nimble solution in the marketplace. Our clients product technology already has a proven track record that is highly ranked and used by some of the largest acquirers in Europe. They are laser focused on payments as a service in Europe.
If you are willing to be part of this fast-growing company, feel free to apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!