About The Company
Incorporated in 2008, you will be working for one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, the firm's technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because the platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize their platform include major brands.
About the Opportunity
The Identity Supply team manage all aspects of the sourcing of subscriber intelligence data from Mobile Network operators and other 3rd party data providers.
You Will be Challenged To
- Understand & assess technical documentation from partners
- Understand the company's range of identity products and their key requirements, and be able to communicate these effectively
- Troubleshoot and analyse the effectiveness of partner connections after they have gone live including ongoing testing and reporting
- Build a detailed understanding of API limitations, data integrity and MNO validation and verification processes
- Ongoing partner technical relationship management
- Program management
What You Should Bring To The Table
- 2+ years working in the mobile telecom industry or 2+ years working in an identity-related or fraud-prevention-related industry.
- You are skilled in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with partners
- Possess the ability to solve technical challenges and suggest alternative options where a partner’s solution does not exactly meet the firm's requirements
- Collaborate closely with Product and Solution Delivery teams to ensure the smooth rollout of partner connections
- Familiarity with identity technology standards and best practices (e.g., OpenID Connect, Mobile Connect)
- Possess effective communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technical requirements in a clear and concise way
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and deadlines
- Create and maintain in-house documentation including Solution Design documents, Reference API specifications
- Have the flexibility to work remotely with partners in different time zones when required, including conference/video calls
- Accurately maintain and track project status information
- You deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping focused on delivering results.
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done. No task is beneath you.
- You are an experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
This sounds like you? Apply today!