- Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, the incumbent will work as a Team Lead Sales specialist to join a growing Commercial team and manage the relationship between the team and utilizing local market knowledge and language skills, the incumbent will play an active and essential role in developing the regional coverage and increasing the customer base of this growing global team.
- Managing a multi-cultural team with the focus in different businesses regions from a global perspective
- This role will help the incumbent further develop existing and to acquire new sales skills, and provide he/she with knowledge of and practical exposure to variety of sales tools and strategies, and help them develop personally and professionally.
- The incumbent should be an open-minded, pro-active individual who is prepared to keep abreast of industry trends and work collaboratively within a fast-paced, challenging and changing work environment.
These include but are not restricted to:
- Work closely with senior management and the wider Sales teams in daily tasks and projects, e.g. lead generation, data sharing, report writing, new market opportunity and market events.
- Ensure that the team will meet a defined sales target, by achieving monthly targets and objectives.
- Effectively tracking and monitor all monthly targets and objectives.
- Developing and creating decks/presentations; distribute briefing materials; contribute to sales pitches and marketing / forums / conference events.
- Managing and updating relevant CRM databases/systems, principally Hubspot. Also ensuring that the team is updating all the information properly in the reports and the CRM.
- Regular coaching through field based activity for performance enhancement.
- Communicating external to the firm, responding to inbound enquiries, identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, strengthen existing and develop new relations, seek referrals etc. Improving personal and brand awareness.
- Conducting competitor and market research to stay on top of market trends and position the firm “ahead of the game”.
- Collaborating with other team members and contributing to wider projects and programs.
This is an important hire for the continued growth and direction of the business. Individuals should demonstrate the following knowledge and qualities:
- Previous experience of working in a Sales environment, and ideally within a fast-paced, high-trajectory growth company.
- Experience managing teams into from a Sales perspective, used to reporting, KPI management and good communication skills.
- Good technological / systems acumen – working exposure to Google docs and/or CRM systems – particularly Hubspot is an advantage.
- Highly motivated and creative – a confident and passionate outlook with a passion for sales. and creative with strong organizational and project management skills
- Desire to work as part of a cohesive team, to support shared goals and be driven/ target orientated. A strong sense of pride and appreciation of customer experience.
- Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills. Experience of working with external stakeholders and customers desirable.
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability. A smart, persuasive and influential communicator with an ability to think on his/her feet.
- You will have a strong eye for detail with exceptional organizational skills and be passionate at helping to grow a start up in the Fintech space.
- A proactive, motivated approach – the ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to adapt to and perform well in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- An undergraduate or hirer degree in relevant subjects, or courses/ self-learning.
- Fluent English is required, additional languages – specifically Spanish and/or Mandarin is advantageous.