About The Company
Fast-growing payment solution in emerging markets such as the UK, Spain, Israel, Malta, and Cyprus targeting clients within High-Risk Industries.
Offering a wide range of options to pay online in local currency, including Cash Payments, Credit Cards, Online Banking, and market-specific popular solutions.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Management Lead with experience in the Fintech or the Payments space.
You will be developing and managing the Technical Account Management team, building a Team strategy, establishing qualified standards, proposing new implementations, and establishing processes.
You will oversee and address the customers' technical needs, you will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will be given the chance to bring fresh ideas, demonstrate your unique and informed viewpoint, and collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop high-standard solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience, this role could be for you.
You Will Be Challenged To:
What You Bring To The Table:
- Manage a Team of at least two Technical Account Managers.
- Ensure excellent technical onboarding for our clients.
- Design and implement strategy and processes.
- Acquire excellent product and technical knowledge to provide the best technical support to clients.
- Analyze prospects' business and technical requirements and help plan solutions to meet those needs.
- Work together with product development teams to customize products for individual customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve.
- You will need to monitor the progress of product installations to ensure that they are successful. By monitoring product performance and associated support needs, you should be able to identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet customers' needs more effectively.
- In some cases, you will need to work together with product development teams to customize products for individual customers.
This is a full-time 100% remote role, if you are interested apply here or contact Cinta Soler at email@example.com
- Experience in dealing with customers from a technical approach and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Experience in client Onboarding.
- Previous working experience leading a team and within the payment industry (preferably).
- Knowledge in the following technologies it is a must to have:
- Programming (capable of reading and understanding Object Oriented Programming code for understanding system behaviors),
- REST APIs,
- Business Intelligence tools.
- Technical Sales or Pre-sales experience would be ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Excellent analytical & technical detail-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: New Relic and Linux.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related studies it is big plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish is a big plus.