Do you want to work for a leading and innovative Fintech company that is focused on the payments industry? You could be their next Technical Business Analyst for their Bulgarian team based in Sofia!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A company started with the dream to make payments less complicated for millions of merchants. Against all odds, we have delivered a pure software POS terminal product which is transforming payment acceptance with a single tap, every phone becomes a POS and ATM, and with ‘cashback’ every merchant becomes a bank.
YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED TO:
- Translate business requirements into technical artefacts closer to a technical audience to comprehend.
- Identify and track requirements changes.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and technical team to deliver the required product roadmap, and ensure functional requirements meet technical implementation.
- Work closely with development and testing teams to ensure requirements are well understood.
- Ensure technical tasks coverage in all cycles of software development – from identification and high-level business requirements gathering to testing, integration, deployment, and post deployment support.
- Work closely with stakeholders, Dev team leads and Product Manager to ensure planning and coordination of projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical business analysis.
- Experience working on software development projects.
- Experience with requirement elicitation, analysis, and documentation.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques.
- Experience with data analysis and data mapping.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines.
- Previous experience working on a variety of complex projects (preferable in financial/ fintech sector).
- Experience coordinating the work on complex projects.
- Technical background as developer is plus.
- Ability to work independently, lead and improve the working process.
- Ability to identify potential risks and raise awareness in a timely manner.
- Fluent English and Bulgarian.
WHAT YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment.
- Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Office location in Sofia.