Do you want to work for a leading and innovative Fintech company that is focused on the payments industry? You could be their next Technical Business Analyst for their Bulgarian team based in Sofia!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be part of a team of passionate and experienced professionals, whose shared mission is to change the world of digital payment solutions.
Your clients will be merchants offering services and products mainly online and willing to accept card payments. The company is a principal Member of VISA and MasterCard, and a member of SEPA and SWIFT. You will work in a company who has an extensive portfolio of payments solutions, including ecommerce and face-to-face acquiring, card issuance, e-wallet and account management. The IT infrastructure is best-in-class and the senior management team has a very long track record and experience in the field.
YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED TO:
- Translate business requirements into technical artefacts closer to a technical audience to comprehend.
- Identify and track requirements changes.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and technical team to deliver the required product roadmap, and ensure functional requirements meet technical implementation.
- Work closely with development and testing teams to ensure requirements are well understood.
- Ensure technical tasks coverage in all cycles of software development – from identification and high-level business requirements gathering to testing, integration, deployment, and post deployment support.
- Work closely with stakeholders, Dev team leads and Product Manager to ensure planning and coordination of projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical business analysis.
- Experience working on software development projects.
- Experience with requirement elicitation, analysis, and documentation.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques.
- Experience with data analysis and data mapping.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines.
- Previous experience working on a variety of complex projects (preferable in financial/ fintech sector).
- Experience coordinating the work on complex projects.
- Technical background as developer is plus.
- Ability to work independently, lead and improve the working process.
- Ability to identify potential risks and raise awareness in a timely manner.
- Fluent English and Bulgarian.
WHAT YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment.
- Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Office location in Sofia.