About The Company
- Global leader in mobile payments and digital identity allowing transactions in over 70 global locations.
- We processes yearly more than 1.1 billion transactions, totaling more than $8.5 billion in value for customers.
- We are a business listed on London Stock Exchange’s and we have headquartered in San Francisco & London, with offices in the USA, LATAM, Asia and other countries in Europe.
About The Opportunity
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Partnering with stakeholders to lead metrics definition, reporting and analyses.
- Partner with data engineers to establish data assets and feature stores for process automation, advanced analytics, and machine learning model.
- Manage the company’s business intelligence reporting dashboards.
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience mining data as a data analyst.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong SQL, Phyton and Excel.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
Desired but not essential:
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Advanced SQL skills to get the data you need from a data warehouse (e.g., Redshift, Hive, Spark SQL, Athena) and perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch.
- Software engineering fundamentals: version control systems (i.e. Git, Github) and workflows, and ability to write production-ready code.
- Tableau experience
This sounds like you? Please apply here or email me at email@example.com