A leading and innovative fintech company, focused on the payment industry with offices in Bulgaria and the UK is looking for a Technical Delivery Specialist to join the growing development team in Sofia.
You will be part of a team of passionate and experienced professionals, whose shared mission is to change the world of digital payment solutions.
Your clients will be merchants offering services and products mainly online and willing to accept card payments. The company is a principal Member of VISA and MasterCard, and a member of SEPA and SWIFT. You will work in a company who has an extensive portfolio of payments solutions, including ecommerce and face-to-face acquiring, card issuance, e-wallet and account management. The IT infrastructure is best-in-class and the senior management team has a very long track record and experience in the field.
• Coordinate all technical aspects on Business customers onboarding.
• Contribute actively to deliver technical solutions to Program Managers and PSPs (Customers) by taking in charge all technical aspects of those projects from solution design, to consultation on integration, technical implementation and Going live.
• Be the single point of contact for the customer, managing change requests and customer queries.
• Prepare technical documentation (relevant to the project API set) for the solution implementation.
• Lead and execute the assigned implementation project.
• Coordinate and monitor implementation plans, project schedules and ensure on-time delivery with high quality.
• Assist with Delivery ad hoc tasks and activities.
• Collaborate with all involved parties to drive project or enablement timelines.
• Proactive elevation and escalation management.
• Lead technical coordination / improvements in several parallel projects.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLSET
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar.
• Extensive experience working on API integration projects.
• 2 years of experience in delivery support organization.
• Intermediate project management skills and delivery knowledge.
• Client facing experience (face-to-face or remote).
• "Can-do" attitude in driving execution of delivery enablement (for clients or offerings).
• Technical background is plus.
• Strong time management and problem solving skills.
• Good independent work habits.
• Fluent English.
• Exciting job in a premium professional environment.
• Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development.
• Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
• Office location in Sofia.