About The Company
Incorporated in 2008, you will be working for one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, the firm's technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because the platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize their platform include major brands.
About The Opporutnity
The Technical Project Manager owns the technical and operational relationship with mobile carriers and merchants and leads the technical review and integration of carrier identity solutions with mobile carriers and merchants.
You will work directly with both mobile carriers on a daily basis to assess their technical capability for a host of identity solutions and integrate these solutions with limited resources and under tight timelines. You will collaborate internally with cross-functional teams, including Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations in the process.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Conduct comprehensive gap analysis and solution design with mobile carriers to ensure their mobile identity solutions meet the required technical and operational specifications
- Scope and obtain the technical details on integration with mobile carriers
- Onboard and support new merchants (including non-standard project-based integrations)
- Act as internal escalation contact for technical requests from merchants and carriers
- Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules
- Manage integration projects from initiation to launch, focusing on time and quality
- Maintain effective communication of project updates and issues with mobile carriers and merchants
- Effectively address project change requests and expectation while reducing scope creep
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency
- Drive technical issues to resolution with urgency and focus, and serve as an escalation point
- Ability to review technical details with the help of Engineering to analyse and troubleshoot issues
- Is not afraid to lead and negotiate whenever needed
- Analyse and interpret multiple data sources to understands trends and underlying issues.
- Support Business Development in the pre-sales phase with technical inputs as and when require
What We Expect From You
- 3 years+ of technical project management or technical pre-sale experience in a technical capacity required, preferably within mobile or payments industry
- Experience integrating with third party web services across a variety of technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Excellent SQL skills
- You have a successful track record in delivering integration projects from concept to launch.
- You have a high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- You are skilled in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with partners and mobile carriers.
- You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change.
- You deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping focused on delivering results.
- You are a strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done. No task is beneath you.
- You are an experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- BA/BS required, preferably in technology, business, or a related field.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
This sounds like you? Please apply today!