Crypto Payment Gateway Client looking for a Technical Support Engineer
- Chance to work with key industry leaders with over +15 years of industry experience.
- Currently selected by a top 3 Crypto Exchange as their Global Crypto Payment Gateway.
- Hybrid Balance with Monday to Friday Office hours.
Application open to Junior - Senior Level Candidates.
Salary : €30k - €50k depending on experience.
You will be working hand in hand with all teams in the company.
- Account Operations (including you, with mentorship from the team).
- Backend & IT Ops.
- Business Development & Account management.
- Front-end & UI/UX & Tech Support (including you, with mentorship from the team).
- Marketing & Design.
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Willingness to constantly improve.
- Able to work mostly remotely with an international online team.
- Willingness to share ideas and critical feedback.
- Cooperative and flexible with new tasks.
- Able to learn from honest feedback.
- Not hesitating to ask for help.
- Are a true team player.
- Like working in a truly multicultural environment, B2B environment.
- Are looking for real-world challenges.
- Would like to take an active part in shaping the future of payments.
- Have a passion for programming and cryptocurrencies.
- Would like to have and see your work’s impact on the business.
Business topics you will be involved with:
- Crypto-currencies and blockchains.
- Receiving crypto payments.
- Making crypto payouts.
- Multi-currency accounts.
- B2B & B2C web services.
- Trading currencies.
- Local currency bank settlements.
- Multi-level partners and merchants.
IT skills that you’ll need to use or understand:
- Step-by-step API walkthroughs using Postman or similar tools.
- REST APIs, JSON and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Log analysis & Debugging.
- Browser network tools for debugging.
- Linux/Unix Operating System.
- Relational Databases, Basic SQL.
Your role will include, among others, the following key tasks
- Growing and organizing a Tech Support knowledge base.
- Daily following-up on support via Skype, email, Slack, etc.
- Conducting online API demos or support calls.