Our client, an online payment solution for eCommerce, B2B and SaaS companies, specializing in global payment processing and payment gateway solutions, is looking to hire a Technical Writer in MA, USA. You will communicate with the client’s merchants and developers worldwide through conceptual documentation, tutorial content, API References, sample code and videos. You will collaborate with Development teams in Europe & North America.
- Be one of the first to use new features as you work with developers and product managers to improve the user experience, UI, error messages, and API design.
- Create meaningful technical and user documentation, step-by-step procedures, and API descriptions.
- Design and organize documentation for APIs and other features in order to present a logical, common sense layout for readers to find the information.
- Work with the product managers to set the goals, priorities and vision for each product while also working with the developers to dig in to the technical details
- Write user guides and help articles for merchants and customers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with product documentation, product communications, technical publications or media
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- Strong understanding of REST API design, general programming design and principles
- Exposure to programming languages such as Java, Ruby, Python, or others.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!