Transit Product Manager
Location: UK, London
The Core Products and Delivery team within Payment Services, Global Products and Partnerships division is responsible for developing, managing and implementing advanced payment products.
The transit-specific products being managed and implemented are based on technologies such as EMV, Contactless (i.e. NFC), and QR Code. The payment technologies broadly impact the payment ecosystem from card issuing to merchant acquiring.
Based from the UK responsible for leading strategic and ongoing activities for all payments for products delivery. Works closely with business partners to identify market requirements to be incorporated into the product, and will provide support to the sales teams as they promote our products and services to clients. Responsible for managing activities with external consultants, terminal manufacturers, card manufacturers, personalization bureaus, testing labs, and test-tool vendors to help enable support. Responsibilities also include managing activities with transit agencies, understanding their back-office platforms and policies. Managing external consultants and terminal manufacturers to help enable the firm's payment acceptance with mass transit agencies around the world.
- Ensures transit product development & implementation goals are met by creating/managing a clear strategy and implementation prioritization for the region, and by providing SME support to internal and external partners to deliver against the strategy.
- Responsible for product delivery approach for region across key business partners, and manages clear communications around progress against strategy.
- Manages relationships with partners to ensure the product delivery processes are effective.
- Prioritizes and allocates budget funding for individual projects and ensures adherence to the annual budget.
- Sets regional priorities for incentives and ensures tracking to incentive goals.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver training or provides other regionally specific support materials such as client-facing presentations.
- Represents the firm at industry and client events (such as EMVCo), and prepares and delivers SME-level presentations to all levels of internal and external management.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- A wealth of experience in the Payments Industry, Product Management/Delivery, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Successfully led and implemented large, business critical projects, with a large number of work group members and large budget.
- Proven track record in managing multiple transit partners / vendor relationships simultaneously; must possess excellent client management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build reliable working relationships within the network, the company and with our partners