As a Data Vendor Manager at this expanding Fraud, Identity and KYC Solutions provider, you will look to manage existing and develop new relationships within the company’s ecosystem to maximise revenue growth, vendor flexibility and vendor performance and to control risk.
The role has primary accountability for developing and managing all supplier relationships, contract management, maintenance of the company’s supplier knowledge bank and acts as a central point of contact between vendors, sales, compliance, procurement and product development.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the sales, product, marketing, compliance finance teams to develop and manage supplier relationships in terms of their technical capability, quality and geographical reach.
- Act as central day-to-day liaison between the senior management team and individual operational / product / sales teams to support an effective and co-ordinated working relationship.
- Manage vendor usage statements and report to the senior management team and identify any commercial risks associated to that usage.
- Ensure that vendor is fully GDPR and DP compliant
What we need from you:
- Experience of supporting contracts in relevant payments compliance and risk industries and contexts.
- A good understanding of Identity and Risk services, operations and quality management processes to a level capable of having credible, effective and challenging discussions with business and vendor experts.
- Commercial expertise and ability to realise opportunities and control risks to drive improved outcomes.
- Basic understanding of contractual language and contract law and uses this to draft clear, unambiguous and legally enforceable contractual obligations as well as identifying situations where potential obligations on the firm could be overly onerous or create undue business risks.
General knowledge, skills & abilities:
- 5 or more years of demonstrated related experience specifically in the ID and Fraud marketplace.
- Knowledge of supply chain or procurement functions and procedures, with knowledge of ID, KYC and fraud functions.
- Understands supply chain and procurement / contract review principles.
- Ensures contractual agreements are met.
- Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others.