A global payments technology company are looking for an experienced and proactive new VP Relationship Manager.
The VP is responsible for a Global team of Relationship Managers in the company's Gaming vertical. The VP will own the overall P&L and ensure consistent delivery and growth of revenues through client retention, cross-sell, and up-sell activities through their team.
- An expert in ecommerce and payments with direct, relevant experience ideally in card acquiring, APMs, gateway and treasury related services.
- Have a deep understanding of the Gaming sector and your own network of contacts.
- An experienced manager, with a proven ability to lead and coach a commercial team.
- Motivated to build and develop a team, bringing people from different geographies together.
- Responsible for continually raising the standard of the Relationship Managers to become both commercial and payment experts.
- Commercially orientated; adept at selling complex, technology-based solutions.
- Able to quickly form new and meaningful relationships externally and internally.
- Highly numeric with an ability to review transaction and commercial data to understand trends and generate business insights and meaningful recommendations.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and demanding environment where solutions are not always immediately obvious.
- Adept at engaging with and presenting to C-Level stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience in the payments and gaming industry with a managerial background.
- Degree educated.
- Have a sense of humour and be able to take our work very seriously and have fun at the same time.
- Be genuinely curious to continually learn – about our industry, our customers and our company.