VP, Sales - FX
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-trajectory, evolving disruptive FS firm, focusing in the FX markets, and supporting customers through cutting-edge smart technology and infrastructure.
The firm is forever developing its customer proposition and is seeing growth through the acquisition of new clients, direct and through partnership. In support of this growth, the firm is seeking to appoint experienced Sales professionals to align with a larger, more demanding and exciting client portfolio.
About this opportunity
- Reporting to the CCO, this role will add a key be accountable for strategy and driving the acquisition and management of corporate partners.
- Working with the management team on the development and implementation of UK and wider global strategy.
- To identify and actively secure new business partners that deliver high quality and lasting revenues; including the full life cycle of prospecting through to commercial and contractual negotiation and signing, they will be supported by innovative and high impact marketing activities.
- Development and retention of existing partners, and for cross-selling and driving new business revenues from these organisations.
- We are looking for experienced Sales professionals – individuals with commercial awareness and business acumen, who have a demonstratable track record of securing named clients and optimizing revenues from them.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of outbound selling to large corporates or partners.
- 5+ years’ experience in proven direct or indirect senior business development experience.
- Experience in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury.
- Working knowledge of Payment Processing and Acquiring, Issuing and ecommerce.
- Strong level of financial, business, entrepreneurial acumen, in order to have creative and commercially led business discussions.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent revenues through creative sales and client relationships.
- A self-starter with a proven commercial edge, proven track record and sharp negotiation skills.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.