A leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy.
A strategic focused role with the aim to identify new growth markets/targets for the commercial business teams through technical solutions knowledge of the banking industry. This role reports directly into the Chief Growth Officer.
The salary range for this role is £100,000 to £130,000 + bonus (all dependent on experience)
This role can be based remotely in the UK, France, Netherlands, Germany and will require occasional international travel.
- Being part of a dynamic New Business Growth team supported by every other function within the business.
- You will be solution pitching product solutions to new verticals & through your consultative approach you will be able to prove new concepts and create new focus verticals for the business.
- You will identify and source new verticals & work closely alongside the product and technology team to prove your use-cases & concept including the design, go-to-market strategy and first client signing and go-live.
- Executing product and technical conversations with the clients co-ordinated with product and development teams.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years within technical solution sales – with proved track record of creating new verticals strategy .
- Excellent communicator, able to build trust-based relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You have super strategic mindset, are able to set the roadmap of new solutions as well as sell your concept in consultative manners to new business.
- Experience of successfully managing complex sales engagements with high value customers.
- In-depth understanding of the Banking-as-a-Service solutions.
- Able to handle detailed technical conversations on APIs with strong interest in it.
- A passion for the industry; an ongoing interest in the development of the industry and, most importantly, an opinion!
Apply today and our specialist commercial consultant will be in contact if you are deemed suitable for the role...