VP, Enterprise Solutions Sales – Remote – ideally Belgium, France, or the Netherlands
A leading global payments and Banking-as-a-Service (BAAS) firm seeks an experienced and proven strategic commercial lead.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this is a key appointment focused on identifying and exploiting new business lines and/or market and geographical opportunities.
- The role concentrates on strategy, tactfulness, and drive. You will be responsible for identifying new growth opportunities outside of existing product verticals or markets.
- In order to achieve these objectives, you will also need to work cross-functionally with other senior stakeholders and leaders in the organization. Additionally, you will prove new concepts and create new revenue streams for the company.
- You will manage C-Suite level relationships internally and externally and demonstrate knowledge and a track record of the full-sales cycle – from inception, to closing sales.
- This role is remote – ideally in Belgium, France, or the Netherlands, and occasional international travel will also be required.
- Being part of a dynamic New Business Growth team supported by every other function within the business.
- You will be solution pitching product solutions to new verticals & through your consultative approach you will be able to prove new concepts and create new focus verticals for the business.
- You will identify and source new verticals & work closely alongside the product and technology team to prove your use-cases & concept including the design, go-to-market strategy and first client signing and go-live.
- Executing product and technical conversations with the clients co-ordinated with product and development teams.
- 5+ years within technical solution sales – with proved track record of creating new verticals strategy.
- Excellent communicator, able to build trust-based relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You have super strategic mindset, can set the roadmap of new solutions as well as sell your concept in consultative manners to new business.
- Experience of successfully managing complex sales engagements with high value customers.
- In-depth understanding of the Banking-as-a-Service solutions.
- Able to handle detailed technical conversations on APIs with strong interest in it.
- A passion for the industry; an ongoing interest in the development of the industry and, most importantly, an opinion.