A new opportunity has arisen for one of our Fintech clients based in London They are looking for a Web Analyst to join the marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing you will be responsible for supporting the building and maintenance of data-driven analytics and analysis to the marketing and management teams, to aid, enhance and optimise marketing strategy and spend.
This role requires strong business and data analysis skills coupled with a practical understanding and keen personal and professional interest in on-line, digital marketing.
Role Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Partnering with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions.
- Identifying opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Reporting and presenting to management team findings of analytical studies in an informative and constructive manner to assist decision making related to marketing investment, product and CRM optimisation.
- Experiencing working across multiple territories with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of and personal interest in current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion.
- Digital analytics experience with the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
- Experience in media mix modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition and retention activity through digital channels.
- Excellent database and reporting experience using applications software – e.g. Google Analytics, Hubspot, Googletech, HotJar. Programming experience is beneficial, and understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools essential.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch for an initial call.