Account Manager – Payments
- Job Ref: 26246
- Location: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Salary: up to £40,000 base
An established name in the global payments industry, our client is internationally recognised as one of the fastest growing transaction processors in the market.
About this opportunity
AS an Account Manager you will have responsibility for all interaction with a number of programme managers who are existing clients. You will represent your clients’ interests within the firm, ensuring their faults, issues and change requests are getting the appropriate prioritisation and may be able to make minor configuration changes themselves.
You should be a passionate client-facing relationship manager, someone who will partner clients and liaise with cross-functional internal teams, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our processing solutions and improve the entire customer experience.
Ideally, you will be able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs; ensuring this information is shared with the relevant teams internally
- Manage the contact matrix for your clients; ensuring all details are captured in Salesforce
- Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to multiple clients
- Work with clients to identify new business opportunities and further develop their accounts.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Relationship Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Real time processing experience – the candidate will have an understanding of how payments processing works, preferably pre-paid, having previously worked for an Issuing bank, processor or programme manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients and projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing