Bus. Dev. Manager - Payments into the iGaming Sector
- Job Ref: KH - BDM PSP Gaming
- Location: London
- Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 Base / OTE £160,000
Work remotely - anywhere in the UK. Opportunity to earn £200,000 as part of leading, scaled international business, in a supportive & autonomous working culture.
This company helps its clients to offer seamless payment experiences across all payment channels.
It is part of a huge international business, that has offices dotted around the globe and billion pound plus revenues.
This company has been providing secure payment services for over a decade. It has a trusted brand and has customers of all sizes, from large international businesses to small privately owned businesses.
- This is a key role that will enable the company to continue its growth in the online gaming sector.
- Remote working is fully supported and you will be well supported and have the flexibility to put together deals that your rivals can not compete with.
- Your focus will be to bring on board clients from within the iGaming sector, that are based in the usual hubs; London, Malta, Gibraltar and the new markets like the USA.
- Will have solid experience promoting the services of a payment company into the iGaming sector.
- Candidates selling other products into the iGaming sector will also be considered as long as they understand acquiring, issuing and alternative payment methods.
- This is a good opportunity for someone to enjoy the benefits of working for both a large organisation and small and have great earning potential and career opportunities
For further information please contact Karl Harenburg (01737) 785989
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing