Business Analyst (Digital Banking)
- Job Ref: #26336
- Location: London
- Salary: 80k-100k basic salary (depending on experience)
We are excited to be partnering an early stage FinTech e-money platform to build the London team; start-up approach and mentality, with the stability and backing of an established global Group structure. This involves appointing management and functional leads with Payments experience, and starts with sourcing a Business Analyst (Digital Banking).
- Requirement gathering and Analysis Facilitating the review and approval of requirements from all stakeholders.
- Facilitating and participation in design discussion and workshops.
- Writing user stories conducting grooming sessions and story walkthroughs.
- Identifying business needs and propose solutions and alternatives.
- Performing in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience.
- Working with colleagues and cross functional teams (developers, designers, testers, product owners) to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases.
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across the regions.
- Validating and prioritizing requirements using research and customer insights.
- Supporting the delivery production line (development, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements.
- Adhering to the User Centered Design process and working to agreed sprint and release plans.
- Coordinating with the various team to ensure everybody shares a common vision on a regular basis.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role..
- Ability to disturb.
- Passion to Perform.
- Solid experience in financial technology, an innovative arm of a financial institution, private equity or venture capital or closely related area and experience working with corporate clients.
- Sound knowledge of banking markets and operations.
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude for synthesising information from diverse sources and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner.
- High level of drive, commitment to finding solutions and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel.
Member of the core Team that will drive our e-money/e-banking aspirations.
An Attractive Remuneration package and a Fast Career growth are waiting for Self-motivated and ready for challenges candidate.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join and materially influence a rapidly developing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing