Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Job Ref: 25783
- Location: London
- Salary: £75,000-80,000 Base Salary
Business Analyst | Scrum Master – Global Payments, London
Our client is an established global business specialising in issuer processing, and whose bespoke platforms are transforming fintech innovators and disruptors. The firm enables the emerging payments industry to deliver breakthrough innovations through a unique combination of proprietary technology, its people and partners.
About this opportunity
- The firm is expanding. In this case, the firm is seeking a technical BA / Scrum Master you will work as part of a team devoted to the definition, design, & delivery of Payments solutions to meet new and existing business strategy goals.
- The role involves a blend of business analysis, technical analysis and impact assessment, Scrum Master and project management; working with various stakeholders. The role will require a balance of payments processing knowledge, technical skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The incumbent will act as the Scrum Master where necessary working with matrix teams across Europe and India.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 5+ years of payments (ideally Card issuing) experience. Visa/MasterCard, ISO8583 is essential.
- Finance industry experience managing finance based projects as per Agile methodology.
- Experience as a Scrum Master. Technical development or software implementation experience is desirable.
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management.
- A logical approach and ability to think outside the box when problem solving and the flexibility to work in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills - a great communicator.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing