Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: RK0805YW
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £55,000 base
Business Development Manager
Our client is an innovative, fast growing fin-tech brand who has created a technology platform offering mobile products to key retailers and consumers alike. They are revolutionising the market and payments space and are looking for driven sales professionals who are keen to board their journey and ultimately build a fantastic career.
We are seeking an engaging, dynamic, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to market mobile payment solutions to hospitality and retail clients across London.
• Own the sales process from lead generation through to closing.
• Confidently pitch and clearly articulate our product USP to prospective clients.
• Build and maintain mutually valuable relationships with key decision makers across all levels of your client pipeline in order to accelerate new deals and business.
• Foster strong internal relationships across teams (i.e. on-boarding, account management, product, marketing, tech) to ensure we are streamlined, and make our delivery and client experience best in class.
• Ensure strong working relationships with our partner - being mindful of brand and opportunities to maximise our collaborations in the here and now and future.
• Place our product front and centre; provide user experience insights to Product in order to continually iterate our offer and also contribute to our Marketing strategy.
• Research and develop new business channels.
• Take ownership of KPI’s and build a strong pipeline.
• Use data to shape your own and the team’s revenue growing strategy.
Required skills and experience:
• Full cycle sales experience gained in a role such as a Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive or similar
• A hunter mentality and entrepreneurial mind-set
• Experience working in the hospitality, food and beverage and, or payments space is desirable
• Tech savvy - you are at ease demonstrating a product effectively
• A confident and compelling communicator - both verbally and in writing
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to handle volume and pace
• Ability to handle ambiguity
• Highly collaborative - able to work across teams (i.e with product, tech, legal, finance, marketing, account management) to deliver results
• Able to join the dots and understand the impact of your actions in achieving wider goals / the big picture
• A proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
• Full UK drivers license and willingness to travel
• A self-starter and able to prioritise own workload effectively
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience using Hubspot is desirable
• SAAS sales experience desirableExperience of growing with a rapidly scaling company is desirable
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing