Client Business Manager
- Job Ref: 25509
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 + bonus
We are extremely excited to have partnered with a successful and fast growing, global payment platform and fin-tech business trusted by the world’s top digital brands. If you are seeking an opportunity that will give you the chance to collaborate, be successful and travel then read on!
We are looking for an excellent French speaking, Client Business Manager to join a fast paced environment where they will act as the first point of contact for Enterprise clients, whilst managing and growing key accounts through upsells, Marketing activities and strategic meetings.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Serving as a liaison between the client and all internal teams ranging from compliance, risk, and development. Interacting with clients via phone, Face-to-face, email as well as via web-based conference & demonstration tools.
- Reviewing and proposing process improvement that drives client and market penetration.
- Building business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
- Driving events, below the line activities and representing the brand in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Creating & articulating compelling value propositions for brand services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drafting various business reports.
The ideal candidate will be a proven sales professional from a Relationship/Account Management background. You will be familiar with working with technology products/service and engaging with international clients.
You will be a driven, high energy professional with an entrepreneurial approach and attitude. You should be highly focussed and a natural problem solver who will search for innovative solutions to challenges. Most importantly, you will be passionate and wholeheartedly behind the mission at hand!
• Strong initiative, solid written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• +2 years of account management, business development or other relevant experience in a tech company
• Must be happy with regular travel within Europe
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing