- Job Ref: 25218
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
- An emerging company that is working hard to eliminate payment fraud is keen to employ a Compliance Manager.
- Backed by investment from Global Payments companies this company's growth trajectory is astronomical and the team are creative, ambitious people whom like to work in a collaborative way.
- The Compliance Manager will enjoy working with all areas of the business to help ensure that they comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- As first point of contact for compliance issues, you will perform monitoring activities with risk tracking and review by engaging effectively with everyone.
- Reporting to the Group Chief Legal and Compliance Officer you will support them in maintaining relationships with regulators and other institutions to maintain regulatory reporting.
- You will have experience working within the financial services sector (ideally payments or credit) and love to 'live and breathe' all things compliance related.
- You will have a 'can-do' approach to working and seek to engage fully with everyone in the business to support you in keeping compliant and always seeking to operate a 'best-practice' model.
- With knowledge of FCA and other regulatory requirements you will delight in working in a fast-paced environment with an enthusiastic team.
Please apply in writing and call for further information on 01737 785976.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing