Customer Succes Manager
- Job Ref: 25654
- Location: Remote-Northern UK Region
- Salary: Negotiable
Customer Success Manager – Northern UK Region – Global Payments
A worldwide leader in payments technology and software solutions is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their Enterprise Customer Relationships team, and to share in the collective responsibility of growing revenues and driving world-class retention of the firm’s strategic customer portfolio.
About this opportunity
This is a remote working opportunity, with geographical responsibility for the North of the UK. We are seeking an experienced individual to:
● Take ownership for delivering success to our enterprise and strategic customers.
● Build success plans that mirror those of customers and stakeholder goals.
● Retain and create customer advocates.
● Communicate with customers and discuss trends, success factors and opportunities.
● Be accountable for the Enterprise Customer Relationships team (5 pax).
● Collaborate with the New Business Sales teams to understand the pipeline.
● Partner with different groups in our organization to achieve shred targets and goals.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
● Demonstrable ability to respond to high-impact customer/product escalations.
● Develop positive relationships with stakeholders and customers and a track record of escalations to successful outcomes.
● The ability to use data to identify and quantify retention risks and take timely, positive actions to mitigate those risks and secure those customers.
● Have a good knowledge of Global Payments products and services to ensure you can present compellingly on customer benefits, best practice usage, training and ongoing consultancy.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking team with the ability to manage complex customer projects.
● The ability to think strategically and adapt to unexpected circumstances.
Interested? Next steps…
If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing