Global HR Director
- Job Ref: 26088
- Location: Limassol, Cyprus
An international online FX broker company is now seeking a Global HR Director, to be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
- Managing the global HR function focusing on deriving and delivering talent management strategy.
- Supporting senior management and business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, structures and processes.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are implemented appropriately across all regions, and are compliant with local regulation and labour laws.
- Developing and implementing active L&D training and development programmes.
- Monitoring and aligning C&B practices, implementation of various benefits scheme by region.
- Academic and professional qualifications in relevant subjects and fields.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar or equivalent role, gained in the IT, Digital, On-line sectors.
- Experience of managing geographically dispersed teams across differing time zones.
- Strong background and expertise as an HR generalist, with specific focus on compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, employment law, HR systems developing corporate culture.
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders of all levels internally and externally is essential as is the ability to offer wider strategic and business leadership.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing