Head of HR
- Job Ref: CH25109
- Location: London
- Salary: c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an award winning real-time forex trading and payment solutions business who are seeking a commercially minded Head of HR to join their London team, as part of their wider growth strategy.
About this opportunity
An experienced Senior HR professional, with a primary focus on:
- Designing, developing and implementing the people strategy.
- Developing a clearly defined culture and employer brand within the organisation.
- Design, develop and build out both a robust recruitment process and a succession plan in line with the needs of the business.
- Ensure the organisation has a robust HR framework to support the needs of a growing, agile organisation.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- An undergraduate, preferably post-graduate educated in relevant subjects and CIPD Qualified – Level 7
- At least 5 years’ experience working within the Payments/Banking sector.
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing