Head of Implementation
- Job Ref: 25999
- Location: London
- Salary: upto £60,000 base
Our client is an established end-to-end payment solutions provider. This is a key hire – central to the on-going development and expansion of the business from both an Operational and Commercial perspective.
About this opportunity
- Primary day-to-day integration contact for clients managing the communication of progress / status within the core team and with third parties (including merchants, partners, issuers etc).
- Managing ecommerce and / or payments related projects.
- Escalating issues as necessary and removing roadblocks to ensure projects are delivered smoothly.
- Setting and managing customer expectations with regard to features and solution availability.
- Participating in sales conversations as required to discuss requirements, placements, flows etc.
- Work effectively with teams at multiple locations to achieve company and client objectives.
- Work with and support directly senior stakeholders (internal and external) on a variety of ad-hoc projects as instructed.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as a consultant, technical project and/or implementation manager.
- Proven experience as a people-manager.
- Payments experience; ideally with knowledge of scheme and issuing.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of the payments regulatory landscape.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects / implementations.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing