Implementations Assistant / Account Manager
- Job Ref: #26251
- Location: London
- Salary: upto £60,000 base
A successful and well established name in the payments industry with great focus on local bank collections and local bank payouts and helping companies managing payments in the most simple and effective way.
Purpose of this opportunity:
The Implementations Assistant / Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for embedding, maintaining and growing customer relationships within the corporate sales team. This role will be integral throughout the lifecycle of the relationship, through the pre-sales and implementation phases, as well as world class Project support and ongoing account management.
The AM will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers, ensuring that any business or technical queries that arise during the implementation phase and lifecycle of the customer are answered working directly with customers’ teams and closely with various internal stakeholders across technology, operations and the business to deliver on all of the customer’s expectations.
The AM’s business objectives are to retain & grow sales amongst client accounts through effective management.
Reporting to: MD, Corporate Sales
- Partner internally with Product, Sales, IT Development, Operations & Senior Management to resolve issues that arise during customer integration, acceptance testing or post implementation support.
- Develop a strong working relationship with both the sales teams, and technical sales / implementation lead.
- Provide first line support to customers to all stages of the customer lifecycle (pre-sales/implementation/go live).
- Coordinate and ensure all customer’ integration related questions are answered as part of the overall implementation / project plan.
- Work with the technical sales lead to monitor incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting).
- Support the Sales function as required with pre-sales activity and product demonstrations for key customer opportunities.
- Maintain a Project Plan, Project RAID and any internal tools (Trello) used to track progress across all clients integrating with us.
- Maintain, update and develop internal and external collateral.
- Complete post implementation reviews and utilise any feedback in on-going process improvement.
- Monitor and review overall customer experience from pre sales, implementation and after go live, and outline key changes required to constantly improve the way we interact and serve our customer.
- Initiate, develop, build and implement a proactive contact management strategy.
- Identify opportunities in customer accounts, in order to generate incremental sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling (where applicable).
Your qualifications, skills & experience:
- At least two years relevant work experience in FinTech/Payment industry.
- Previous Project Management / Account Management experience in a client facing role considered highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to establish build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Working understanding of payments industry including processes, systems, and regulation.
- Working knowledge of common payment scheme messaging formats: SWIFT, SEPA, Faster Payments, ISO20022 and Domestic ACH systems in various territories is highly desirable.
- Technical understanding of modern software development practices (Agile) and API specifications (RESTfulWebservices, JSON). Familiarity in the use of related testing tools (Postman etc).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and other MS Office packages.
- Prior experience in using Trello also an advantage.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing