- Job Ref: 24786
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £50,000
A fast growing FX company are looking for an enthusiastic and driven marketer to join the team and help them manage and implement our marketing strategy.
- Reporting into the CCO you will be in charge of managing the relationships with agencies and marketing partners with the view of taking certain marketing responsibilities in house. You will also own the marketing budget and strategy,
- You will help the company’s growth plan with a strong content and social media strategy and work with the outsourced PR agency in order to achieve this.
- You will manage industry events and make sure the company is ready to attend these.
- You will be somebody with marketing experience who has ideally also had experience or a working knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as PPC, SEO and Google analytics.
- Working across a business you will be a strong coordinator and project manager who has great communication skills.
- Ideally you will have content or copywriting experience and have worked across a variety of different social media platforms.
You must have worked in the payments or FX industry before.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing