Operations / PM Manager
- Job Ref: HCNB-2023
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
We are searching for a strong Operations/Project Manager to manage and deliver a wide range of innovative projects within a unique fintech/Payments company based in London.
About the opportunity:
This individual will take ownership of initiatives to improve the operation of the product and the different features and services. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will manage all third-party payment relationships, and operate cross functionally teams internally.
The range of projects may include:
- All operational improvements that will require collaboration between product and business development teams to deliver service, compliance and cost-saving benefits for the end user.
- Participate in discussions surrounding negotiation and integration projects with third-party payment partners.
- Ensure compliance with the law, card scheme rules and regulations.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within an operations team of a Issuing/Acquiring payment company or related Fintech company.
- You will know everything there is to know about the payments ecosystem and payment technologies Experience in managing a team whilst being a 'get things done' individual in a fast-paced start-up environment Outstanding communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong planning and execution.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm on an upward trajectory. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing