- Job Ref: 25728
- Location: London
- Salary: Dependent on experience
We are excited to have partnered with a fast growing, fintech business, who are specialists in the currency transfer market. Their unique model is focused around creating a seamless transaction process for clients, enabling them to bridge the gap between technology and service resulting in them driving something new and exciting into the payments space.
In line with their current growth, they are now looking to bring on board a Partnerships Manager who will acquire and nurture profitable partners that in turn will generate a high number of leads, resulting in long standing and mutually beneficial relationships for the business.
This role is responsible for the full sales cycle from the initial approach, negotiating contracts and commercials and once on boarded, cultivating and maintaining the relationship with the partner.
You will be expected to formulate and implement new strategies to obtain Partnerships for the business by working closely with marketing in order to build campaigns and produce content. In addition to working in line with the company’s strategy, you will be expected to bring initiative and drive new ideas.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Researching potential partnership opportunities across all verticals and geographical locations
• A comprehensive understanding of the business, operations and client proposition and understand how this can provide a value-added service to partners
• Build relationship and rapport with potential partners and take them through the whole sales cycle – initial approach to agreeing commercials, on-boarding and mobilising them to refer potential clients
• Nurturing partnership relationships to maintain longevity and increase volume of leads and improve conversion rates
• Engage, educate and collaborate with partners to increase profitability
• Develop and launch new campaigns, programs, and initiatives with partners
• Work closely with marketing to create content that can be used by specific partners to improve conversion ratio’s
• Pitching the products and services of business over the phone and presenting in person
• Creating presentations and white papers for potential partners
• Responsible for achieving a level of revenue for the team
• The individual will be expected to grow his/her network through referrals and networking events
• Cross selling the other services that the business can offer
• Actively promoting business proposition as a thought leader in industry events, conferences, round tables etc
• Networking across the FX industry to identify market gaps where the business could benefit or where our solutions could be enhanced further
• Regular reporting on trading activity and effective CRM management
• Supporting the rest of the BDM’s and Relationship Managers to promote more effective acquisition and relationship management
• Consistently upholding company culture, core values and principles and attitude to compliance
Culture and fit is crucial for this growing team – you will be a proven and forward thinking professional, offering solid experience in business development and building partnerships. You will also demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record in achieving revenue targets and KPI’s
• Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
• An understanding of how a sales process works and how to progress an opportunity through this process
• An understanding of a business of this nature operates and the challenges they face
• Presentation skills and confidence when meeting people in person
• Comfortability when networking and public speaking
• Accountability and a willingness to take wide ranging responsibility across several different areas within the business
• Willingness to communicate to the business at large and share best practice across all departments
• An understanding of the business culture and the ability to act as an ambassador for the business and its model
• The ability to think creatively, critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing