- Job Ref: MC26789
- Location: London
- Salary: upto £80,000 base plus £10,000 bonus
An award winning online payments platform specialsing in the travel sector with customers in more than 50 countries.
Reporting into the Director of Financial Partnerships, you will be focused on building and scaling partnerships with large, strategic banks.
- Management and leadership of partnerships team.
- Manage most critical banking and issuer partnerships, with a focus on driving executing of joint initiatives.
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies with banks and issuers, partnering with business development and various stakeholders.
- Gather inputs from and coordinate with internal stakeholders (including risk, compliance, product, engineering, treasury) on creation and execution of partner strategy.
- Leverage significant industry experience to help internal teams compose their holistic issuers strategy and to advance that strategy with issuers.
Experience & skills required:
- 5+ years working in the payments industry across business developent and partnership roles.
- A proven track record of leading high performing partnership teams in a product centric environment.
- Broad and deep experience executing industry-wide partnership strategies to build innovative product experiences and go to market models.
- A strong knowledge of the intricacies of the issuer ecosystem and connected parties such as issuer processors, fraud products, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal through to success.
- An ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
Apply today and our specialist payments consultant will be in contact to arrange a confidential call to discuss this opportunity and the company in greater detail...
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing