Payments Solutions Consultant - Postilion / ATM
- Job Ref: Postilion
- Location: North London
- Salary: Excellent
My client - a British based Payments company - is looking for someone to be responsible for managing the design, implementation, support & maintenance of their Transaction Service platforms, including the organisations core application Postilion.
It will ensure that the processing engines and peripheral systems are optimised and secure in line with applicable industry standards, including the PCI DSS. The support (incident, problem prevention and resolution) is to be provided to agreed levels of service without causing major business disruption.
- Technical applications background (i.e. development or support)
- Comprehensive knowledge of payment processing within the Financial Service’s industry with extensive knowledge of the POSTILION APPLICATION, ATM’s and other end point devices/ terminals.
- Proven experience of managing, implementing & supporting the Postilion Realtime & Office application suites, RT4 & 5 delivered on a Microsoft platform. MSCE Certification preferred.
- Project planning experience. Either certified Scrum Master or Prince2 Practitioner preferred.
- PCI DSS aware, demonstrated through having worked in a PCI DSS compliant environment.
- Experience of delivering support for PA DSS compliant SOFTWARE APPLICATION platforms within agreed SLAs
- Proven experience of managing the software test lifecycle related to ATM’s. ISEB Certification preferred.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Service Management methodologies (e.g. ITIL) Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
- Supplier/Stakeholder interaction experience to Exec. levels
- Proven experience of management and control of 3rd party Suppliers (including contract negotiations and KPI targets)
- Experience with Risk Management (e.g. Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery)
- Experience of dealing with Internal and External Audits especially PCI DSS.
- KPI reporting to Exec. levels
My client is looking to interview and offer immediately but unfortunately cannot sponsor for this role so please only apply if you are eligible to work in the specified location.
Thank you :)
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing