Product Manager (Core Banking)
- Job Ref: #26337
- Location: London
- Salary: 80k -100k basic salary (depending on experience)
We are excited to be partnering an early stage FinTech e-money platform to build the London team; start-up approach and mentality, with the stability and backing of an established global Group structure. This involves appointing management and functional leads with Payments experience, and starts with sourcing a Product Manager (Core Banking).
- Own and drive the product roadmap and features from conception to execution.
- Determine product build needs, manage timelines and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- Understand changing market dynamics, developer demands and preferences, industry trends, competitive features and capabilities, evolving regulatory requirements and changes in technology.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients in order to set business requirements.
- Understand business needs, design technical specifications and detailed requirements for world class banking service.
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of the new product/service.
- Monitor and report to the management on all project related aspects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to disturb.
- Passion to Perform.
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of SDLC including quality assurance, change management and release processes.
- Proven ability to refine a product strategy and deliver products to market.
- Customer-centric attitude and focus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel.
- Member of the core Team that will drive our e-money/e-banking aspirations.
- An Attractive Remuneration package and a Fast Career growth are waiting for Self-motivated and ready for challenges candidate.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join and materially influence a rapidly developing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing