Product Manager - PSP
- Job Ref: 25414
- Location: London
- Salary: £Market Rate
Product Manager – Global Payments - London
Our client is an established full-stack payments innovator – operating on a global platform. The firm creates strategic alliances with PSP operators making available a full-suite of payment services to merchants worldwide – and partners an enviable client portfolio that includes a number of globally recognised SMEs and start-ups.
About this opportunity
- This is a newly created position – a requirement born out of firm-wide growth and development, specifically in the UK market. This is a comparatively new and developing business that is growing quickly, and as such it is important that someone demonstrates pro-activity, autonomy and an entrepreneurial spirit – demonstrated by practical experience in a new/ start-up business.
- This role will see you act as a conduit between Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technology, and be responsible for overseeing the latter and Operations.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- A strong Acquiring / PSP (Payment Service Provider) background – detailed knowledge of the industry and proven track record of delivery in one or more similar positions.
- At least 5 years’ experience working within the Payments / Fintech space, with integrated payment solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the payments landscape, and keen interest in global industry developments – the ability to research market and define future product strategy and roadmap.
- A track record of working in a product environment - Experience of managing complex payment integrations.
- Well developed interpersonal and influencing skills.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing