PSP / Acquiring CEO
- Job Ref: NBHC - CEO
- Location: Europe
- Salary: £200,000 - £250,000 base + bonus / exit programme
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, this position is located in Europe and will oversee the operations based in Europe and US Working in collaboration with the Managing Director, oversee more than 47 employees.
- Responsible for setting the company’s commercial strategies, with alignment of the board of directors, delivering on its initiatives, directing its financial planning and performance, building its organization capabilities and ensure proper governance and controls exist.
- You will be the company’s ambassador in its markets and within its sectors as well as the main point of contact with all stakeholders.
- You will spearhead the company’s expansion plans with particular emphasis on launching new value-added services and expanding into new geographies - both organically and via acquisitions.
Key Results area / KPIs
- Revenue and revenue growth.
- EBITDA growth, both in $ value & % of sales.
- Market Share.
- Delivery of new initiatives and value-added services.
- Governance adherence.
- Set the company commercial strategies, deploy them, engage organization and lead delivery of them; Identify the biggest barriers to change in the sector and devise plans to overcome.
- Identify company’s future initiatives and value add services to continue to be ahead of the developing market Lead the sector (s) development in the markets we operate in and be the “main face” of these sectors in the community.
- Own and lead the relations with all key stakeholders: government agencies, legal bodies, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Facilitate & enable technology driven innovation.
- Oversee company financials and ensure delivering the approved budgets.
- Ensure full company adherence to corporate governance and all the ESG (Environmental, social & governance) standards Design and develop the organization structure needed to support the business growth and expansion.
- Payments value chain / Fintech experience ideally on a global level.
- Strong strategic thinking abilities with out of the box thinking attitude.
- Ability to work with regulatory and legal bodies to build trust relations and influence the industry / sector.
- Ability to lead and develop organizations; design organizations, set visions and energize organizations to deliver via enabling them; build a positive and productive culture that is fully committed and engaged. Roll up your sleeve attitude to lead by example.
- Strong networking skills.
- Leadership skills to lead both the organization and our partners / stakeholders in the community.
- Teamwork and collaborative relationships buildings.
- Financial knowledge and ability to use analysis to step change the business; fully aware of financial governance, setting and implementing processes.
- Excellent written and communication skills as well as presentation skills as he will be a credible communicator across a range of forums (senior leaders, influencers, suppliers, heads of companies, market regulators, internal, etc.)
- Ability to balance between short and long-term objectives and priorities.
- Global payments value chain preferably within the Acquiring/Processing sectors.
- Established track record in leadership positions.
- Proven networking experiences.
- Leading a sector / industry group within a geography.
- Served reported to a board of directors.
- Established track record of coming up with Fintech initiatives and selling solutions to the financial industry and merchants Experience in managing senior clients and partner relationships.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing