Sales Development Representative
- Job Ref: RK24880
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award-winning provider of end-to-end payment protection and management solutions. In support of the firm’s International Sales teams, there is interest in appointing several BDMs with a view to meeting market demand for full e-commerce solution packages.
About this opportunity:
By joining the firm’s dynamic, collaborative office, you will afforded ownership and autonomy over business relations, act as 1POC in researching potential clients, and ultimately play an integral role in the firm meeting its revenue targets.
You will be an experienced sales / business developer, and focus on:
- Identifying selling opportunities for International Sales teams.
- Initiating new sales and assisting in the processing of new business.
- Researching potential vertical markets and prospect in these markets.
- Coordinating and scheduling sales calls on assigned market verticals.
- Responding to enquiries from all departments and the management team.
- Work closely with sales team to develop and execute on sales strategy.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, plus at least 12 months relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of software as a service (SaaS) sales – preferred but not required.
- High energy, strong work ethic, with a self-motivated, "can do” attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CRM / Contact Management Systems (preferably Salesforce.com).
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing