Sales Development Representative
- Job Ref: RK1402SDR
- Location: London
Our fintech client, an innovative payments platform focussed on evolving the future of modern card issuing, are seeking a hungry and high energy sales professional to join their team of industry experts.
About this opportunity:
The main focus of this role is prospecting new clients and relationships effectively by understanding the value the business provides to different organisations in different industries.
This role requires a focus and determination n to open deals whilst working closely with the Business Development Managers to rapidly accelerate growth in the market. It is about generating and closing new opportunities while playing a key role supporting the Revenue Team.
Responsiblilities include but are not restricted to:
- Help generate and maintain key strategic target lists per focused vertical
- Generate at least 10 outbound qualified opportunities per month
- Manage all inbound inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Quickly get up to speed on the firm’s technical capabilities
- Talk knowledgeably about our unique features and customer benefits our platform offers
- Be obsessed with hitting your numbers and supporting the rest of the Revenue Team
- Helping your team with any side projects (e.g. scheduling meetings for conferences)
In addition to prior B2B sales experience and professional training, you will have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in quota-driven, successful sales roles.
- Familiarity and ease with technology, B2B technology applications and how technology platforms serve customer businesses.
- The ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules.
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email) Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Formal sales training from Salesforce.com, LinkedIn or other technology-oriented sales programme highly preferred.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm on an upward trajectory. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing