Sales Directors - PSP
- Job Ref: 24480
- Location: London
- Salary: £ Market Rate
Sales Director – PSP – UK, Netherlands, Germany
Our client is a disruptive financial services firm – a next-generation provider of cross-border banking solutions and infrastructure across the correspondent banking network globally.
The firm is seeking to make senior Sales appointments covering key strategic European markets. Focus will be on providing clients a full-range of products and services that provide faster and cheaper cross border banking solutions.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sales process; proactively self-sourcing leads and developing a strong lead pipeline of secure sustainable, profitable relationships.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth running of client set up.
- Create clear and coherent client propositions within the bounds of available products.
- To proactively self-source prospects from own resources, events and relationships.
- Manage end to end sales process and post go live.
- Maintaining strong client relationships by understanding and servicing their needs after initial on boarding, ensuring the client starts to ramp up to their potential.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team to identify new target markets, share market Intel and best practices.
- Develop ideas for new strategic sales targets.
- Nurture and help develop junior members of the sales team.
- 10 years’ + experience in senior Sales roles at a Payments, FX and/or Banking business.
- Track record in selling Payments and FX services to tier-1 Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Have a thorough knowledge of the industry in which you are selling, with a deep understanding of client requirements.
- Experience of, and desire to work in a fast growing “scale-up” culture.
For further information please contact Andrew Cook, 07801 953 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing