Technical Account Manager
- Job Ref: RK2202TAM
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
We are excited to be working with a large European digital bank and financial services group who are looking to hire a Technical Account Manager for their London office. Currently 400 people strong with thriving offices in Eastern Europe, their focus is now to expand their UK presence.
The purpose of this role is to support and maintain relationships with new and existing clients as well as facilitating communication with technical support when necessary. This role is responsible for identifying potential areas of concern for clients as well as advising them on current and future servicing needs. In addition to this you will be responsible on-boarding, implementation and integration of accounts and requires a strong technical understanding of payment transactions and API’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new opportunities and manage pipeline
- Managing inbound and outbound prospects through the client journey to signup
- Serving as the main point of contact for your clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with client and prospect base
- Drivining revenue through thoroughly knowing your clients and adding value to their business
- Monitoring industry trends, competitive insights, and maintain compliance with regulatory expectations and requirements
- Representing the bank at industry meetups and trade shows as required.
This person will have strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for the fintech sector. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential as is proven customer relationship management experience.
You will be:
- Self motivated and hungry to learn.
- Posses the ability to manage challenging situations and to deal with ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of API’s.
- Understanding of AML and KYC risks prevalent in fintech.
- Happy to travel and work from other office locations if require.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing