Technical Pre-sales & Implementation Manager – Global Payments
- Job Ref: 25214
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £100,000 base + benefits + bonus
- We are recruiting for a fast growing Fintech company in the payments innovation sector with a number of key global offices.
- You will help present the solution to both product and technical decision makers and be the local expert on the capabilities of the platform and how it can help solve banking problems.
- You will also help ensure that every implementation and integration is successful.
About this opportunity
The role is a Technical Pre-sales and Implementation Manager with experience in the cards or payments industry based in the central London offices;
- Work as part of the sales team, bringing technical credibility and knowledge to the process.
- Work with product teams to help structure engagements, and help them understand how amazing we can make their products.
- Take ownership of the implementation to ensure that every client is successful and has an amazing implementation experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working in a pre-sales, business technology partner, delivery lead, or technical account manager position.
- Experience in the cards/ payments industry.
- Experience in leading complex high value projects from a solutions perspective.
- Experience within, or delivering to, large financial services organisations is highly advantageous.
- Ability to travel across the UK and occasionally Europe to support sales and implementations.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing